Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Power Steering

ggottenborg
ggottenborg Member Posts: 5
I just purchased a 2013 2200DC I/O. I had previously owned 2 used boats, both with a Mercruiser 5.0L. My new Hurricane has the Bravo outdrive and my power steering is more like manual steering 75% of the time. Is this normal for new boats and will it loosen up over time. The used boats I purchased were much easier to turn.

Best Answers

Answers

• ggottenborg
    Okay, thanks. Fluid level is fine.
  • ggottenborg

I was out on my 2200I/O this past weekend and while in the water I noticed what I thought might be a LED underwater light on the starboard side of the transom under the rear swim platform. I hadn't noticed it when I purchased the boat. Anyway, I went to the instrument panel and turn on every switch I felt would light it up but could not see it come on. Maybe the sun was shining too brightly. Anyway, does anyone know where the underwater LED lighting is placed and watch switch on the instrument panel operates it? My 2200 is a 2013 model.