Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Radio receiver replacement

Options
Hi!  I have a 2003 hurricane 187 fundeck. Love love love the boat!  The radio has finally stopped working and I need to replace it. Unfortunately the older wiring harness is no longer compatible with newer radios. I think I need to splice each wire together individually. Would anyone happen to have a pin diagram for the radio receiver wiring?  thanks!

Best Answer

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I have sent you a personal message, just click on the envelope icon in the upper right of the screen.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

Answers

• Jebb
    Jebb Member Posts: 3
    Options
    cjjjdeck said:
    I have sent you a personal message, just click on the envelope icon in the upper right of the screen.
    Thanks!!
  • dremmeister
    dremmeister Member Posts: 4
    Options
    I am also looking for a wiring diagram (upgrading stock stereo to unit with amplifier):
    2009 Hurricane FunDeck 196 RE
    Thanks very much
    E-TEC 75 HP 2011
    2009 Rolco Tandem Axle Trailer with Surge Brakes
  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am also looking for a wiring diagram (upgrading stock stereo to unit with amplifier):
    Thanks very much
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• agfire99
    agfire99 Member Posts: 1
    Options
    I have a 02 Fun Deck GS 211 and would like to replace the head unit.  Can you send me whatever wiring information you have?  

Thank you