Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Hull and wiring schematics

patfitts
patfitts Member Posts: 2
Good evening, I just bought a 2020 SS 185 OB and was wondering if a diagram of the stock hull and wiring was available? I love the boat, but I want to add some storage cubbies and want a better idea of what I would be working with.

Thank you,
Patrick

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    I just checked and wiring diagrams are not available for your model at this time, probably due to your boat being a newer design.  I have attached the ABYC Wiring Color Code Standard Chart which boat manufacturers use, it can help you identify a number of electrical systems in your boat.  Bear in mind that a system may have more than one wire used.  Usually the "main/base" color still associates with the system in the color chart and a color stripe may be added on the wire to associate with a different part of that system.  For example. Navigation lights wires are "gray" in color.  The front navigation lights my be all gray in color and the anchor light may be gray with a color stripe on it.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• patfitts
    patfitts Member Posts: 2
    Thanks so much

• delboat2017
    delboat2017 Member Posts: 4
    Do you have a wiring diagram for a 2017 CC19 deck boat?  Hurricane says not available.  They wouldn’t even add a few simple lines to a standard bilge switch and pump to console.  How can they build boats without diagrams?  Plus some connectors in bilge are not even waterproof. Pins breaking off on connectors that were never even opened before.  Aluminum pins. 

Thanks
  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    I get the wiring schematics directly from Hurricane for use on this forum, and they have them for your boat.  So I'm not sure why you had encountered the trouble you did.

I have sent you a personal message, just click on the envelope icon in the upper right of the screen.

2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• Bookmdnno
    Bookmdnno Member Posts: 4
    Hello, looking for a wiring diagram for a 2017 ss188 OB. Any help is appreciated.