Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Looking to properly set up the bunk boards on a lift for a 2013 SD 2400 OB.

kdawgg53
kdawgg53 Member Posts: 1
Looking to properly set up the bunk boards on a lift for a 2013 SD 2400 OB.  Does anyone have the measurements necessary for spacing, etc?  Thanks much!

Answers

• peterrand120
    peterrand120 Member Posts: 1
    Did you ever get measurement for the bunks.  I have same question.
  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for the delay in response to both of you.  I was away for the week at the Great American Outdoor Show in Harrisburg PA (unbelievable show by the way!).  Just got back late last night.

I've attached the specs that are given to boat trailer builders from Hurricane for the SD2400 OB.  This should work for you.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• bshippjr
    bshippjr Member Posts: 116 ✭✭✭
    Out of curiosity I looked at the specs and what am I missing?  It seems that the B and C measurements that are marked NA would be important, as I would think the bunks of a trailer or a lift would be between the inner and outer chines???
    2000 Hurricane SD 217 OB
  • cjjjdeck
    I don't know why those dimensions are missing from the chart they gave me as other models (not all) have listings.  I'll see if they have those dimensions and get back to you (after Monday).

• cjjjdeck
    I just got my answer.  Since the bunks/rollers are adjustable, the dealers set them when they get the trailers for the boats, so the factory has stopped supplying the info on the newer models.

With boat lifts, you may need to move the bunks closer to the inner chine in order to adjust for more lift, or closer to the outer chine to adjust for more drop.   As long as the bunks are between the inner and outer chines you are in a safe spot.

• tjnolan
    tjnolan Member Posts: 3
    I need to measurements for a 2018 SD217 OB  seems silly to not provide the B and C numbers since thats critical.