Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Customer service

skiwater9
skiwater9 Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
Hi,    Does anyone have an address or e-mail for a customer service / Quality Manager at Hurricane Boats?    I have had so many quality issues with my boat, I really need to contact someone in writing. Thank you

Comments

• sullmate
    sullmate Member Posts: 108 ✭✭
    I agree. I have 6 gel coat blisters on a 6 month old 188ss. I spoke to a guy naned Doug Ward, in customer relations. He got back to me quickly. I am curious, what are your issues?
  • skiwater9
    skiwater9 Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
    I have tried emailing Terri Gipson but got an error that the email is unable to be delivered so I am not confident I have the correct contact information.  Would you be able to send me the email for Doug Ward?

I have many different issues including gel coat blisters, cracks in the gel coat in the deck, stitching coming out on the carpet/bikini cover/seat, as well as other issues.
  • sullmate
    sullmate Member Posts: 108 ✭✭
    I called Hurricane Boats and asked for customer service and left a phone message. He ( Doug Ward) called me back. Terry was on vacation. Terry is the one to speak to. Sullmate
  • donmat
    donmat Member Posts: 41 ✭✭
    Interesting that they are still having gel coat blister issues. I had them on my 2010 ss188. With a lot of effort on the part of my dealer, they shipped it back to the factory and fixed it. I never saw it as I traded it in that spring on a new ss 201. I keep this one on a lift so no issues. I know other manufacturers have some problems too but most have kept it to a minimum. Keep us posted on what they do about it.