Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

GPS Speedometer gauge

HydroCanis
HydroCanis Member Posts: 176 ✭✭
I have a couple of vacant small gauge spots on my dash, and I'd like to add a GPS speedometer. I think I decided my gauges were Faria Prestige, which I believe is no longer produced, so there's not much hope of matching them. Either an analog or digital gauge would probably be acceptable. Any recommendations for an inexpensive, trouble-free gauge that needs no connections except for power and lights? I see quite a few out there but have no idea which might be better. Thanks.
David
2003 Sundeck 217 OB, Yamaha 150 2 Stroke
"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own." - Number 6

Comments

• omar174
    omar174 Member Posts: 167 ✭✭✭
    I believe Faria comes with a lifetime warranty, so stick with them. They all break after a few years. 
    2003 GS211 Yamaha 150 HP OX66
  • HydroCanis
    HydroCanis Member Posts: 176 ✭✭
    I wasn't aware of the warranty. Thanks. I was wrong about the style, too, I think it's closer to Euro Beige SS with domed glass, but I'm pretty sure that style is out of production. It is possible to find "blanks" in my style. Has anyone swapped the innards of a Faria?
    David
    2003 Sundeck 217 OB, Yamaha 150 2 Stroke
    "I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own." - Number 6