Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

187/188 Sundeck Porta Potty?

Options
hurrig8r
hurrig8r Member Posts: 54 ✭✭
Does anyone here have a porta potty on an SD187 or 188? 

I have a 2014 Sundeck 187 OB and was never interested in a toilet before, but we've begun doing some more long term coastal cruising and General lounging on the boat. My wife and daughter apparently don't like using the 5 gallon bucket I provide.

There is a space underneath the stern seat cushion that I typically keep a stern anchor and rode in, but I think I could fit a porta potty in. I though fit at some point in the past I saw an option for that to be a spot for a toilet and I see on the options list now an option for a changing curtain. I'm less concerned about the changing curtain as that's an easy solution, but curious about the toilet.

Anyone?

Comments

• Thesteve
    Thesteve Member Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Options
    I had one on my 2011 187, it was a standard 2.5 gallon generic unit. Wal-Mart or ****. Just check measurements. Nothing beats the 5 gallon bucket with some kitty litter though!