Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Trying to find a new navigation light

I have a 2005 GS 201 Fundeck.  I need a new Navigation light at the top of my Bimini.  Anyone know where I can order one?

Answers

• rdcastle
    rdcastle Member Posts: 100 ✭✭✭
    Cmpinion, I just went to Wally World and purchased an Attwood folding/adjustable light unit. The hardest part was removing the crappy old fitting made of Zamak (zinc) I believe. Due to some issues with the bimini frame itself, I had to re-wire the light altogether. A real PITA! but will do till the end of this season and another bimini frame is located.
    Rob Castle
    2001 Hurricane GS201 FD
    Yamaha 150 V6 2 Stroke, Oil Injection
  • HydroCanis
    HydroCanis Member Posts: 176 ✭✭
    I bought a Perko that looked like it would be an easy replacement, but the screw holes were slightly further apart, so I widened the mounting holes in the SS Bimini frame a little and it worked out fine. In hindsight, I don't know that I could've found a perfect fit because nothing I looked at quoted the mounting screw separation. Grrr.

I recommend soldering and shrink-tubing the connection so you'll not have an issue with it for a long time.
    David
    2003 Sundeck 217 OB, Yamaha 150 2 Stroke
    "I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own." - Number 6