Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Wiring diagram for 2007 238 fundeck

Options
I asked for wiring diagram for 2007 fundeck. Checked today and a comment appeared that the said my question was answered by cfjjdeck. I clicked on envelope with the red no. 1 as instructed. I don't see that any wiring diagrams were provided?? I guess I don't understand how this thing works.

Answers

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi grjohnson, I sent you a Personal Message on your request because I need more information from you.  When you click on the envelope symbol, a window drops down.  You should see my name "cjjjdeck" and a brief excerpt of what I wrote.  Click on my name and it should bring you to your Personal Message so you can respond to my request.

Hope this helps
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• magnum900
    magnum900 Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello if anyone knows I would like to have the wiring diagram to a 2014 fun deck 226 
  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I should be able to get you the wiring diagrams for your boat.  I am sending you a Personal Message regarding it.  Look for a red number "1" next to the globe and envelope icons next to your Avatar in the upper left corner of the screen.  Click on the envelope, then click on my message to read it.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer