Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Anchor light tube

skidtrash
skidtrash Member Posts: 60 ✭✭
any idea where I can buy a new anchor light tube for a 14' 187? Mine had a minor run in with the top of my garage door........Garage 1 Anchor light 0

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Ouch!  I've found similar hardware and light parts that work with the original light, but I have yet to find the angled pole like the one used on Hurricanes.  You may want to just contact your dealer for the replacement.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• skidtrash
    I went to the dealer and picked one up today... NOT CHEAP!  as a warning to all... dont break this! lol
  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Can I assume you had to buy the entire assembly and not just the pole? 
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• skidtrash
    yea...just screws back on with the original hardware 
  • skidtrash
    well.. my wires go through my bimini so i have to cut the plug thats attached and re attach the wiring as well 
  • HydroCanis
    HydroCanis Member Posts: 176 ✭✭
    I picked up a Perko generic replacement because it had a curved mounting piece that I'd thought would fit the Bimini pole surface. It did, but the screw distance was slightly different and I had to enlarge the holes sideways away from one another to get a decent fit. It has an adjustable angle and works fine, but I'd not do that again. It wasn't exactly cheap either.
    David
    2003 Sundeck 217 OB, Yamaha 150 2 Stroke
    "I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own." - Number 6