Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Helm Seat Replacement needed

tina
tina Member Posts: 2

2003 Fun Deck GS 201.  Helm seat not worth saving.  Looking for a replacement type/model or substitute.

Any ideas or info appreciated?    Thank you

Answers

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    From the pictures I've seen of your model, it has the extra wide Captain's seat like my model does.  If that is the case, the seat is made by Veada and you can buy direct from them.  Here's the link to their website:

http://veada.com/helm-seats/wide-captains-seat-hs300bw-with-bolster.html

2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• Linga
    Linga Member Posts: 1
    cjjjdeck said:
    From the pictures I've seen of your model, it has the extra wide Captain's seat like my model does.  If that is the case, the seat is made by Veada and you can buy direct from them.  Here's the link to their website:

http://veada.com/helm-seats/wide-captains-seat-hs300bw-with-bolster.html

Sorry to revive an old thread, but I need a Helm seat for my 2001 GS201 Fundeck.  This looks like it could fit my boat but the Veada site looks like it's a little shady (it got flagged by my browser for an expired certificate) and I can't browse any seats.  I measured the bolt pattern today and it's definitely not standard (5x12) - My bolts to the plate measure 16 1/2" wide X 9" Deep and the rails that bolt to the boat measure 13 1/2" wide X 9" deep.  Any other ideas or leads on where to find a replacement?  Mine is literally rusting away (rust coming from where it reclines and where the lever to recline used to be - it fell off!!).  Thanks for any help you can provide.
  • mks
    mks Member Posts: 46
    I have a 2007 SD 217 with what appears to be the same seat. As far as I know the seat only slides forwards and backwards. I am not aware of a recline option. Does anyone know if there is a mounting mechanism that would allow me to pivot the seat? Thanks