Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Parts Availability

Suzook
Suzook Member Posts: 42
So, I've been reading there are parts available for our Hurricanes. Is there a catalog available to the public? I understand the company wanting us to use local dealerships, but it would be nice to look things up myself before bugging them to look up something discontinued.

2005 GS 202 '06 Yamaha 150

2005 Tennessee Tandem Trailer

Comments

• nquirk
    nquirk Member, Moderator Posts: 672 ✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately they do not publish a parts catalog

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010 Hurricane SS 188 OB
    2010 Mercury Optimax 200HP / Mercury SS High Five 19P
    2010 Trailmaster SC trailer
  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Many boat manufacturers use the "go through the Dealer" model to do business.  To sell direct to the public would require a major restructuring of their business model.  Having said that, I don't disagree with you, as I also am a research buff (heck, I even research other owners issues, LOL)  But Hurricane is pretty forth coming with part numbers if your dealer is being a "dink" about it (and it kills me to even think a Hurricane dealer Is being a "dink".... about anything!).

In general, Hurricane has pretty decent parts availability from 2006 to newer boat models.  Vendors come and go so sometimes part availability can be effected by that.  2005 and older model years usually have to go the aftermarket and custom routes.  There are some exceptions if the same model has been made for a long period without much changing (my model is an example).  This is where our forum can really help older model boat owners as someone else may have had a similar problem and can share the solution.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• Suzook
    Suzook Member Posts: 42
    Thanks guys, just wondering. 

2005 GS 202 '06 Yamaha 150

2005 Tennessee Tandem Trailer

• junkman
    junkman Member Posts: 2
    Looking to find replacement faucet for small sink on 2007 GS 232
  • cjjjdeck
    edited April 2015
    The sprayer that I have in my boat for both the galley sink and head sink is made by Scandvik.  I bought a replacement for my boat last year through Defender, an on-line marine supply store.  Here's some links to see if you might have the same unit on your boat.

Sandvik:
    http://www.scandvik.com/index.cfm/method/Shopping_Products/CatId/130/ID/114.htm

Defender:
    http://www.defender.com/product3.jsp?path=-1|51|2234270|2234275&id=1231871

Post edited by cjjjdeck on

• cjjjdeck
    Junkman, I just found a picture of a galley sink for a 2007 GS232 OB.

Do you have a "pump" type faucet on your boat with a water jug under the sink like the attached pictures show?

• marco_guy
    marco_guy Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
    junkman said:
    Looking to find replacement faucet for small sink on 2007 GS 232
    Did you find a replacement? I just need the spout, but may have to replace the entire pump faucet shown above.
This discussion has been closed.