Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Photos from factory during your build?

Options
TimKLL
TimKLL Member Posts: 49 ✭✭
I may be losing my mind, but was pretty sure that I saw a post somewhere here where someone mentioned receiving some photos from the factory while their boat was being built.  I searched a bunch and can't seem to find it.  If there is anyone here that had that happen was it "normal" or "standard" that they did that, or was it a result of a special request?  I don't have an exact build date, but was told to expect it at the dealer sometime in March.

It has been somewhere from the single digits to the low 20's for like a year here.  (OK, maybe only a month or two.  "If I told you once, I told you a MILLION times to STOP exaggerating!" ;) )  I need a teaser...  I go on the forum here and drool over all of the pics of your boats and I even have multiple internet-sourced pics of boats similar to mine on my computer desktop at work for when frustration/aggravation are high.  But I want a picture of MY boat!  :p
2015 Hurricane Sundeck 2200 DC OB, Yamaha F200

Comments

• 89checkmate
    89checkmate Member Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I asked for factory pics of the build when I ordered my boat and was told they don't normally do that, which kinda sucks, but I was a little bit lucky that the owner of my dealer just happened to be at the factory and noticed my boat on the line and snapped a single pic for me, that's probably where you seen someone getting a photo from the factory, that was me, but it was the owner of my dealer that took the pic, not the factory, sucks they don't do it, when you order a checkmate boat like I had before, you get daily pics and updates from day one to the finished product, including a final pic of everyone that worked on it standing infront of the boat, pretty cool thing to do!
  • 89checkmate
    89checkmate Member Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    Options

Theres the pic I got