Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Are there any websites to actually purchase Hurricane deck boat parts or accessories ??

I have been online looking for Hurricane parts and accessories for a week and no luck. Do we have to go through the dealer for everything?? Thanks guys. New member here with a 2008 SD220 150yamaha 4 stroke. Nice boat I have to say. Hurricanes are sure pretty.

Comments

• Ernest_T
    Ernest_T Member, Moderator Posts: 269 ✭✭✭

It depends on what you are looking for.  Some parts are specific to Hurricane, and you will have to go through a dealer.  Other parts like some of the hardware can be found at marine suppliers, like iboats.

2010 Hurricane 2100 (217) Sun Deck
    2008 Yamaha F150 TXR Outboard
    2008 Yamaha FX **** Cruiser Waverunner
  • nprcoolcop380
    nprcoolcop380 Member Posts: 68 ✭✭

Thanks Ernest T !!!
  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭

Many members will post what they are looking for which will prompt other members to respond whether they have been successful obtaining items that are not Hurricane specific.  So talk it up if you are in need for something!

2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• rbparri
    rbparri Member Posts: 3

I've had my SS for about a year now and love it.  Thinking about getting the "Cushion; Bow Sun Lounge" for some added lounge area.  has anyone bought this accessory?  If so, did you have to go through a dealer?  Appreciate the help!

• skof
    skof Member Posts: 1

I'm looking to purchase a 26 ft side console 2004 to 2006 twin 150 yamaha's. I live in Fla but will travel for the right boat, thanks  
  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    rbparri said:

I've had my SS for about a year now and love it.  Thinking about getting the "Cushion; Bow Sun Lounge" for some added lounge area.  has anyone bought this accessory?  If so, did you have to go through a dealer?  Appreciate the help!

Sorry, I must have missed your post.  The answer is "yes", your dealer can order one for your boat.  There is also another option, you can go to a marine upholstery shop in your area.

There are a few threads in the forum on this subject, just type in "sun lounge" in the search box to review them.

2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• MM5056Williston
    MM5056Williston Member Posts: 12
    greatlakeskipper.com has a good selection of Hurricane parts listed under godfrey pontoon boats. I have used them and their prices are reasonable.
  • CoastalBoater48
    CoastalBoater48 Member Posts: 3
    Looking for windshield for 188 2011 Hurricane Sundeck sport, as well as ski/floor hatch door. Seems I am not alone... any pull-a-parts out there?

• PNGento
    PNGento Member Posts: 8
    greatlakeskipper.com has a good selection of Hurricane parts listed under godfrey pontoon boats. I have used them and their prices are reasonable.
    Good source, but slight typo in the link...not being nitpicky, but it left out an "s".  Should be 
    https://www.greatlakesskipper.com/