Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Small canvas pice for cover

Options
skidtrash
skidtrash Member Posts: 60 ✭✭
My new 187 came with a snap on cover... 2 Large pieces (bow and stern) and one like 2'x2' pice... .any ideas what thats for.. I can NOT figure it out

ill have to tkae a picture of it

Comments

• maxbird
    maxbird Member Posts: 60 ✭✭
    Options
    My Hurricane SD195 came with a vinyl piece that snaps in under the windshield as a wind break.  Maybe yours is the same thing.
  • skidtrash
    Options
    I may not know exactly what you mean.. but my stern cover comes up over the top of my windshield and snaps in at the base of the windsheild. 
  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    maxbird is correct.  The cover is used in the walk-through space below your walk-through section of the windshield (there should be snaps installed along the fiberglass edges of the helm and galley),  It is used to block the wind that comes through under the windshield when underway on a cold morning or in colder/rainy weather.  Some Hurricane models come with a folding door to fill that area.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• skidtrash
    Options
    ohhhh i get it now.... i think i tried that but it didnt look like it fit... ill have to play with it again

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My model has one too and the times I use it, I'm really glad I have it!
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer