Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Poles for the boat cover

Options
mlbjs5
mlbjs5 Member Posts: 8
Where can I get another pole for my cover? Last year I stored my boat('13 201 I/O sundeck sport) on the trailer out in the elements and the area in front of the windshield would puddle with water and I am having a pole connection put there.

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You Hurricane Dealer would be one source.

This is also a common item in any of the on-line marine supply stores.  I recently had a great buying experience from iboats.  Right now, if you call in your order and are a member of their forum you get an additional 5% discount if you mention you're a forum member.  The sales person even gives you their extension number so you can call them when you need something else!  I was shocked that they actually wanted to develop a relationship with a customer and they weren't even in some foreign country.... WOW, what a concept!  There's my plug.  Here's their link if your interested:

I've also done business with Overton's, Defender and West Marine (mostly off the shelf if I need something right away) and have had decent experience with them as well.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• mlbjs5
    mlbjs5 Member Posts: 8
    Options
    Thanks for the info.