Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

2007 SunDeck 217 sd217ob Replacement Windshield Trim and Dashboard Trim

sd217ob
sd217ob Member Posts: 3
Is it possible to purchase a new set of windshield trim for the center (door) portion? I have the glass but need new trim on all 4 sides. We no longer have a local dealer. Also looking for the silver dash panel, and possibly the brown upper dash covering that surrounds the dash panel.

Comments

• nquirk
    nquirk Member, Moderator Posts: 672 ✭✭✭✭

I suspect that you can get these parts still but unfortunately you'll need to get these parts from a dealer.  Check online for the closest dealer.  Send them your hull info, and some pics and I'm sure they can order and ship it to you directly.  They don't deal direct to consumer, and only through a dealer network.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010 Hurricane SS 188 OB
    2010 Mercury Optimax 200HP / Mercury SS High Five 19P
    2010 Trailmaster SC trailer
  • sd217ob
    sd217ob Member Posts: 3
    We managed to get the window trim taken apart and had it professionally powder coated. Looks like new and a perfect color match with the existing trim that did not need it. Will try and find a dealer to handle the dash order if it's possible. Anyone recommend a dealer in the southeast that is welcoming and happy to order parts? Everyone we've dealt wi in the past seems to be uninterested in parts ordering ("probably can't get that" kind of attitude). That was when the company was going through corporate restructuring I believe, so maybe their attitudes have improved.
  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    You can contact Terri Gipson at tgipson@nauticglobalgroup.com and ask her if the part is still available.  She'll also get you in touch with a dealer to get the part.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer