Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

I have a 2002 GS201 Fun Deck and I have lost my seat cushion that's on the engine cover

William
William Member Posts: 6

This is the first time on the forum I am looking forward to hearing and talking to all the Hurricane owners any help for finding a cushion or if anyone has one a picture and measurements would really help,Thanks.

Answers

• nquirk
    nquirk Member, Moderator Posts: 672 ✭✭✭✭
     I think Terri in Hurricane Customer Support is your best source for this. She may be able to send you the measurement info directly. Just shoot her an email to tgipson@nauticglobalgroup.com.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010 Hurricane SS 188 OB
    2010 Mercury Optimax 200HP / Mercury SS High Five 19P
    2010 Trailmaster SC trailer
  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    I have no idea what the layout is of your year/model Hurricane.  Maybe a picture of what it currently looks like might help people unfamiliar with your boat make suggestions.

My boat has a cushion attached to a molded fiberglass base panel that removes as an assembly to give you access to the front of the engine compartment (the cushion is not loose).  This access point is separate from the engine hatch located at the stern. 

If Hurricane Customer Support can't help you, consider going to a local marine upholstery shop, they do amazing work.  Any marina should know someone they recommend in your area.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• Hurricane0826
    Hurricane0826 Member Posts: 80 ✭✭
    I would also agree that a local upholstery shop would be able to assist you further with this item.