Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Replacement seats

Options
propjoe
propjoe Member Posts: 1
Replacement seats for 98 fun deck 226R. Any good sources? My benches in front have a notch tword the bow. I  have not been able to locate them.

Comments

• nquirk
    nquirk Member, Moderator Posts: 672 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @propjoe.  Given the age of the boat you most likely cannot purchase new seats but I suspect your local dealer can refer you to someone who reupholsters marine interiors who could replace the vinyl and have the seats looking good as new.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010 Hurricane SS 188 OB
    2010 Mercury Optimax 200HP / Mercury SS High Five 19P
    2010 Trailmaster SC trailer
  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think nquirk is probably right about availability of a "new" seat and marine upholsterers do some amazing work.  Heck, I even had them do my Kubota tractor seat!

But just in case you haven't already contacted them, a company by the name of Veada manufactured most of the Hurricane line's seating (and I'm sure others as well).  I would be surprised that they would still have the availability to service the year boat you have, but it's certainly worth the call.  You always have the marine upholsterer as a backup plan.  Here a link to their website and other contact info:

Customer Service Hours

Monday through Friday
    6:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
    (U.S. Eastern Daylight Savings Time)
    Showroom Open By Appointment

Toll Free Phone Number: 1-877-311-4077
    Office Phone: (574) 831-4775
    Fax Number: (574) 831-4609
    Email: customerservice@veada.com

2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• VeadaBoatSeats
    VeadaBoatSeats Member Posts: 5
    Options
    propjoe - Happy to help with any questions you may have on your Hurricane restore!

Send us an email or call!
    customerservice@veada.com
    877-311-4077
  • seventychevy2
    seventychevy2 Member Posts: 1
    Options
    I have a 99 Fun Deck 201 I/O.  Can you make the factory seat backs for this? I had a local shop repair my old ones and looks like a 13 year old kid worked it.