Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Bilge Pump Switch not getting power??

Options

Issue: noticed the light on the switch for bilge wasn't coming on, so I checked to make sure the switch was good and it is. I also checked to make sure the pump was good (it is) and power was getting to the pump (it is).

I didn't check the breaker - could this be the issue?

'03 Pathfinder 2200v w/ 200 VMAX/HPDI "Lock'd & Load'd"; ~ 4mpg

'07 Lostmen 18 w/ 50 Honda (carb'd) "Bare & Natureal"; ~10 mpg

Parents run a '10 FD226F OB w/ F115 and Brother runs a '03 Bluewater 2550 w/ Twin 150 HPDI's.

Answers

• Capt_Steve
    Capt_Steve Member Posts: 416 admin
    Options
    @Pathfinder22.... please shoot an email to Terri in Hurricane Customer Service (tgipson@nauticglobalgroup)...apparently she has some wiring diagrams that might help you.
  • nquirk
    nquirk Member, Moderator Posts: 672 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If the switch has power, functions correctly, and runs the pump its attached to then the associated breaker is working.  It may simply be the bulb inside the switch is burned out.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010 Hurricane SS 188 OB
    2010 Mercury Optimax 200HP / Mercury SS High Five 19P
    2010 Trailmaster SC trailer
  • Pathfinder22
    Pathfinder22 Member Posts: 10
    Options
    all set - it was the breaker and a simple DIY fix!! i'm old school and only familar with (and actually prefer) fuses...at least on my boats. THANKS,

'03 Pathfinder 2200v w/ 200 VMAX/HPDI "Lock'd & Load'd"; ~ 4mpg

'07 Lostmen 18 w/ 50 Honda (carb'd) "Bare & Natureal"; ~10 mpg

Parents run a '10 FD226F OB w/ F115 and Brother runs a '03 Bluewater 2550 w/ Twin 150 HPDI's.