Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

total electrical failure relay reset when turning on Nav lights

when I turn on my nav lights all elec service shuts off. Shortly, all resets again.  In tracking down issue, I have discovered that their is a plug with exposed wires coming out of the bimini top connecting into the side of the boat (black plug) wires exposed.  SD 2008 model deck boat. Can I fix this or will I need a new plug.  Anybody else having problems here.
respond to jcbmnd@gmail.com.  

Thanks,

Marcel

Comments

• Capt_Steve
    Capt_Steve Member Posts: 416 admin
    @Marcel....you're going to need to replace that plug. Please email Terri in Hurricane Customer Support (tgipson@nauticglobalgroup.com) and she can help you with next steps.
  • cooleyo
    cooleyo Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
    Where are the wires exposed? If they're just coming out of the back of the plug you can fix it yourself. I had a similar issue where the white light would flicker, then not work at all. I removed the screws from plug, reinserted the wires correctly, and tightened the screw back up. Have had no issues since.