Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Where can I purchase letters for my boat with the same font/size as the "Hurricane" on the side?

RUDYMEYERS
RUDYMEYERS Member Posts: 1
I would like to put the name 'Hunter" after the name  "Hurricane" as the name of the boat. Hunter is my grandson.

Answers

• nquirk
    nquirk Member, Moderator Posts: 672 ✭✭✭✭
    @RUDYMEYERS....most vinyl shops, if you can give them the lettering (FONT as its known) used by Hurricane can make you a vinyl decal of the same lettering and color.

I'd contact Hurricane directly to find out what font they've used.

@CaptSteve, can you provide information of who at Hurricane may know this information?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010 Hurricane SS 188 OB
    2010 Mercury Optimax 200HP / Mercury SS High Five 19P
    2010 Trailmaster SC trailer
  • gmears
    gmears Member Posts: 2
    http://shop.domednumbers.com/ They have Hurricane numbers and fonts. Also cool 3D raised lettering!
  • Capt_Steve
    Capt_Steve Member Posts: 416 admin
    Hey guys ... I've asked about this before. The Hurricane script is a custom stylized font the designers came up with. Really no exact match out there. Looks like @gmears came up with a good solution.