Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Replacing Courtesy Lights with LED

jasonlauren724
jasonlauren724 Member Posts: 1
Hi!  New here.  I've got a 2004 Hurricane Fundeck 202 and I'd like to replace my interior courtesy lights with LEDs.  Here's my questions:

- I am traveling for an extended time, so do not have access to my boat, but I'd like to buy the LEDs so I can swap them as soon as I get in town; does anyone know the #/style/model for the current lights so I can find an LED replacement online?  How many area there and are they all the same?
- Has anyone done this using colored lights, aka blue LEDs, and if so, did you like it?  Any brand you'd recommend?

Thanks so much!

JKJ

Comments

• junebugv69
    junebugv69 Member Posts: 2
    Hello there!  I had just replaced my courtesy bulbs with some Blue LED lights last night. I have a 2001 FD196OB. You can find them on eBay in all colors. If you have the standard oval courtesy lights in your boat, I'm pretty sure they are #168 bulbs. You can also find these bulbs at your local auto stores like Advance Auto, O'reilly, Auto Zone.
  • scottlove
    scottlove Member Posts: 4
    Hi, I'm getting ready to replace my courtesy lights as well with the blue led's.  Are you happy with the change? 2005SD 217