Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Trailerable Boat Cover for 2008 FD226RE fun/fishing deck

I am looking for a custom-fit trailerable full cover (including the fishing deck on the front) for my 2008 Hurricane FD226RE.  I am hoping these can be purchased, although I have not had any luck locating one for sale.  I would be game to have  one custom made if need be.  Anyone know where one can be purchased and/or custom made?  I live in the Houston, TX area.

The mooring cover works pretty well while parked, although the fishing deck is unprotected and leaves still find a way into the main boat area.  I want to keep it clean while parked AND while trailering down the highway..

Comments

• Baumanncd
    Baumanncd Member Posts: 3
    Actually, it is a Fundeck  --FD 226 REF-4 GATE OB to be specific..
  • oldboat
    oldboat Member Posts: 2
    I am also looking for a decent cover.  Pontoon boats offer the best fit. But I have not found a quality one that fits good enough to trailer.

• servmgr64
    servmgr64 Member Posts: 25 ✭✭

What I did on my last boat was had a customer made cover by a tarp shop made. It kept the boat clean & dry when parked or on highway. The cost was about $800.00 & that was 8 years ago for a 20' boat. I am sure it would cost somewhere in the $1000.00 range now.

servmgr64 2013 FD226 2013 Mercury 150 4-stroke 2014 Shorelander
  • jerry226
    jerry226 Member Posts: 15

I don't know if you have a mennards store in your area but they have a nice pontoon cover that should fit good for 109.00. I bought one for my ranger and it was a good cover and had lots of straps with it.

2006 Hurricane 188

2003 Yamaha 130 hp

2004 Trailmaster tandom axle with surge brakes