Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

bag for canvas cover??

Options
We just purchased a Hurricane 2400 with a Yamaha 250 Outboard this spring.  We love it, but the one thing that I can't understand is that our canvas cover was placed in a garbage bag when the boat was delivered to us.  Is this standard practice???  It just seems to me such a fine product, there would be a canvas bag or tote to place the canvas cover in when not in use.

Also, we didn't get a boot, which the marina says they will make good on.  But I can't help but wonder if the boot and the bag didn't get "boosted"

Comments

• Ernest_T
    Ernest_T Member, Moderator Posts: 269 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I got no bag for the covers on my 217 SD. We stuff the covers under the port rear seat when we use the boat. Not sure what you mean by "boot". I did get a cover for the bimini top when it is in the closed position if that is the "boot". It zips on and off with some Velcro strips to hold it in place. We also stuff this under the seat when we use the boat. I also bought a Yamaha custom cover for my Yamaha outboard.
    2010 Hurricane 2100 (217) Sun Deck
    2008 Yamaha F150 TXR Outboard
    2008 Yamaha FX **** Cruiser Waverunner
  • endorfin
    endorfin Member Posts: 3
    Options
    The mystery is solved.  We went on a little adventure to Pine Island, and we needed to use the cooler (that came with the boat).  And guess what was  in the cooler????   Yes, you guessed it.  THE BOOT, or canvas cover for our bimimi cover.
    We searched EVERYWHERE!!!!  Except the COOLER!!!!
    Thanks everyone.