Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Instrument Panel Blueprint 02' GS211

DanErb02
DanErb02 Member Posts: 13
Does anyone know where I can get a blueprint with the dimensions for the instrument panel on an 02 GS211?  I have a guy that can cut me a new one out of starboard and I'm replacing the instrument gauges but my old one isn't much of a template as you can tell...

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    I don't know if this will help you much but it is the only sheet I have that addresses the instrument panel dimensions.  Unfortunately, the company that provided these dash panels are no longer in business.  I attached the image as well.

Starboard is an awesome marine grade material to use for anything on a boat (it usually outlasts the boat!).  It would be great if you would share the experience if you get the dash panel replaced, I'm sure a lot of forum members would love to see how it came out (including me)!

2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• DanErb02
    DanErb02 Member Posts: 13
    Thanks CJ, I knew you'd have something for me right away!!!! Thanks for all your help on this forum!!
  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Happy to help Dan!
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer