Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Hunting for a complete windshield assembly for a 2001 SD237

My marina destroyed the port side windshield both glass and frame. They are willing to replace the entire windshield, but have been unable to purchase one or even have one made. Anyone have any leads? Can anyone find the Taylor Made part number? I have tried emailing a ton of salvage yards, contacted Taylor Made, contacted Ocean Dynamics, and I am at a loss now.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    I am looking more into this and seeing if I can get you more info.  In the meantime, my impression is that the windshield for this model (was definitely manufactured by Taylor Made) more than likely has not changed throughout most, if not all, of it's production years  (1999 to 2014) which I'm trying to confirm (see below pics).  I also believe this windshield may have also been used on some other models (like the SD217).  I'm hoping this might broaden your search and increase the chances.

2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    I found out more information.  I confirmed that Taylor Made no longer can supply a windshield for your boat.  But they supplied me with a great resource for windshield repair and/or replacement. 

I contacted Ocean Dynamics USA and spoke with Ron.  He advised that all you have to do is contact them, send them a picture of your current windshield situation and they will provide a repair or replacement quote.  Here's their contact info:

Ocean Dynamics USA, 18377 N.E. 4TH COURT, MIAMI, FLORIDA 33179
    TEL: 305-770-1800
    FAX: 305-770-0605

Please share with the forum how it works out!
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• DeeDee514
    DeeDee514 Member Posts: 1
    Hi, has anyone used Ocean Dynamics, and if so, how was your experience.  I am in need of a new windshield too