Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Older Graphics

2004 GS201 Fundeck- Love my boat and want to bring it to its former glory and keep it original. I have searched to the end of the internet for pieces and parts. Right now I am working on replacing the graphics. I would like to put the original Godfrey sticker and Gs201 sticker back on as well as the side graphics. Just need to know who made them to see if I can get them. I have tried GreatLakesSkipper and ebay without success. Could use a little help here. You would think as popular of a boat as they are, they would support their product a little better on parts. 

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Hurricane keeps parts inventory of roughly 8 to 10 model years back.  Maybe not as good as some boat manufacturers, but better than others.  I don't know if it's fair to expect parts to exist beyond the 10 year mark, but everyone has their opinion.

You didn't specifically mention whether you tried a Hurricane dealer at some point.  The "201" model has enjoyed a long run.  Sometime before 2010 the model designation went from GS 201 to SS 201 (Sun Deck Sport)  so model decals probably exist for the "SS 201" model and possibly the "GS 201".  

Below is the 2010 SD 201 graphic just to see a comparison to what would fit and might be in stock:

Here's the contact info to a graphics company that has been providing graphics to Hurricane for years.  Maybe they might have supplied the original graphics.  It's probably worth contacting them:

Valley Screen Process
    58740 Executive Drive
    Mishawaka IN 46544
    PH:1.800.225.5040 | Fax: 1.574.255.7966
    www.valleyscreen.com
    Email: sales@valleyscreen.com

2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• Lucktoday
    Lucktoday Member Posts: 3
    I needed the same decal and contacted Valley screen. They didn't make it and suggested Sharpline Graphics.