Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

2005 Fundeck 196

rganschow
rganschow Member Posts: 1
Just purchased a used 2005 Fundeck 196 and need an owner's manual to begin to understand the features of this marvelous boat, especially the complicated dashboard. Can anyone help me find a copy?  
Also, the captain's chair is way too close to the steering wheel for my tall body, even at its furthermost adjustment.  Has anyone else found this to be a problem? Any suggestions about increasing this distance?

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the Hurricane Owner's Forum and congratulations on your first Hurricane!

Regarding a owners manual, there isn't any for any specific Hurricane boat or model.  The only manual that is given owners is the one that is available for download on this forum, look at the top listings on the forum Home Page and you see the subject "Download the Hurricane Owners Manual here").   It provides general boating information.   Since most of the systems and components on a boat are provided by marine component manufacturers and suppliers, it's best to find out what the make and model of the system or component(s) are and get information directly from the manufacturer.   This forum is a good source in finding out who made what on your boat and how to get replacement parts.  Hurricane keeps parts inventory on boats approximately 10 years old or newer.  It also helps you find solutions to common (and sometimes uncommon) problems you may be having with your boat.  Just take advantage of this forum by posting your issue (so others can benefit) and there's a good chance you will get responses.

Safe boating!
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer