Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Fundeck Ski Bar Question??? Please Help

Options
I have a 2005 Fundeck 226 that has a fiberglass surround around the splashwell/motor.  It had a ski pylon that ran up through a hole in this piece. The ski pylon was ripped off and broke the fiberglass piece. Rather than repairing this part I am wanting to replace it with the current ski bar/ motor surround that is being installed on the newer Fundecks. It has 2 supports that attach to the deck on the starboard side and 1 that attaches on the port side where the popup changing room is located. Please see photos below of the part.               I  contacted a Hurricane dealer and gave them the Hull ID # for a 2017 Fundeck that has the part I want to install. The part is in stock but I would like to make sure it will fit my boat before paying over $400 for the part and another $200-$400 freight shipping. Hurricane said they couldn’t provide a spec sheet with the measurements. If someone Has this part on there boat and can take a few quick measurements especially center to center dimensions where it attaches to the boat deck I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you!