Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

navigation lights 2000 Sundeck 217

Options
sschr366
sschr366 Member Posts: 1
Just got a 2000 Sundeck 217 and the port navigation light lens was cracked and got knocked off and fell into the lake and sank. I have been trying to look online to find a replacement or a set to replace both light fixtures. Any idea who made the parts for the 2000 model year? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From what I can tell from pictures, you probably have units that were made by ITC Marine like the ones shown below (my 2012 SD237 has these light as well):

However, from what I can determine, ITC no longer manufactures the above.  They have been replaced by LED fixtures that have a round shape:

The original lights were in existence for a very long time.  Try searching the internet for the original part number, someone might have it still in stock.  Otherwise, you may want to consider doing an upgrade to LED fixtures.

2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer