Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

2005 237 sundeck no power to the master switch on the dash.

Options
2005 237 Sun deck, I have no power to the master switch on my dash accessory panel.  I have checked the 3 fused off the battery switch, the 2 inline fuses off the battery and replaced the relay under the dash. I even tested the backside of the fuses, so I have power going to the Accessory panel but it is short of the master switch. Any ideas?
Does anyone have a wire diagram for this boat they would like to share, it would be much appreciated.

Answers

• Randyrandyt
    Randyrandyt Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2020
    Options
    So I found the issue today. The electrical cord from the battery switch, crosses over to the starboard side and behind the build in tackle box is a 4 Prong plug, even though water proof, that connection had a small amount of corrosion. That same line has 2 other inline connections. So I clean and lubed each one and power was restored.
  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welcome to the Owners forum and thanks for sharing the experience!

I have sent you a personal message, just click on the envelope icon in the upper right of the screen.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer