Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Where can I order seat covers for 2013 FD216RE3

Options
mglenday
mglenday Member Posts: 2
My factory original seat covers are in taters and I need to order new ones.  Can I find these from a manufacturer or can I get them from the factory?

Answers

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You have some choices here.  If you are handy with upholstery work, there's a good chance you can get new covers from Hurricane since your boar is less than 10 years old.  You can check and get them through your dealer or contact Hurricane at info@hurricaneboats.com and ask if they are available and options on where to get them.

You can also check locally for a good quality marine upholsterer.  Any boat dealer in your area will tell you who does the best work.  It would probably be worth your while to see some of their work and get a quote.  If I needed replacement covers, this is the route I would go.  These people can also help you with boat covers and bimini tops as well, all other things that will end up needing replacement too.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer