Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• Best Of...
  • Groups
  • Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

We are going through a website transition, and some things might look a little different in the next few weeks. We are working on building out the system design to reflect the changes being made on our website. Please bare with us during the transition!

Sitting low on the water

ouraganouragan CanadaMember Posts: 1
    i just bought a very nice 1992 Fundeck19 w/Yamaha 150ProV. Launched it 3 days ago! Everything is fine but I find that it seems to be sitting very low in the water. Water flows in and out thru the two drain holes where the motor is attached at the transom. I ran the automatic bilge pump manually and no water comes out. I can’t remove the access covers to the bilge while the boat is in the water, I would just flood it. Looking at the boat from a distance, the bilge pumps outlets on the rear (port and starboard) side of the hull are flush with the water. Is that normal.  Is there any other access to view the inside of the hull forward of the motor ?