Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

2012 SD 2200 Bimini Frame

Ohrwashel
Ohrwashel Member Posts: 5
Who is the OEM for the bimini frame on a 2012 SD 2200? I am missing a post and another is bent so I'd like to replace them. Is there a parts schematic available?

Comments

• dbjr
    dbjr Member Posts: 3
    did you get an answer for this?  I'm missing the same part.  wasn't locked in and father in law dropped to bottom of lake!  I have a 2008 SD2200
  • Ohrwashel
    Ohrwashel Member Posts: 5
    I never received an answer. Went to my local dealer and they are trying to locate. Apparently it’s very hard to get parts support from Hurricane. 
  • LACane
    LACane Member Posts: 3
    For others looking for these parts.   Some are available at Boat Outfitters at least the ones I needed for my 2018 SD2400 which has 1 1/4" SS tube frame.  They have the correct snap in buttons  for the hull attachment points and items like that.   I had a dry dock incident where the frame was bent along with a few of those fittings,  and I  found a great "local" shop who does this work if you happen to be in NW FL.  https://unchartedmarinecanvas.com/   They were able to fabricate a new Bow and straighten the less damaged tubes.  With Covid supply chain issues, don't bother even asking your dealer for such things at this time.   I was told a complete new top maybe in 2022.  $k's.   No individual repair parts are available.       I am still looking for the dual tube clips that hold the bimini frame during storage.   1 1/4 is hard to find if anyone has a link.