Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

226FF

Eyekymo
Eyekymo Member Posts: 3
Hi all. New to this forum, and new to Hurricanes. I recently bought a 226 with 4 corner fishing seats, and am pretty stoked about it. I've bought, and installed a Terrova saltwater 80 lb. trolling motor, and now need to figure out where I want to put the batteries for it. I have 2 batteries in the hull, at the stern, at the extreme starboard corner. I was thinking of dropping another hatch on the port side, and installing the batteries there to match. Does anybody know if there is anything already there?
Thanks in advance.
Mike

Comments

• Eyekymo
    Eyekymo Member Posts: 3
    Two months, and no comments. Would have thought that at least one member here had enough knowledge about that model to respond. No matter.  I decided to install the batteries and breaker in the space under the rear center seating. Worked out perfect, easy access, and weight is centered. Worst part of the job was fishing the 6 ga. from front to rear, and that wasn't all that bad. If anyone needs any help, pics, etc, regarding this, feel free to respond.
    Mike