Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

  • Best Of...
  • Groups
  • Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

    We are excited to announce that a full Forum system upgrade is under way, which will make it even easier to get answers to your questions, help other owners by using your boating experience, and receive dependable advice from our network of experts. While things may look and operate a little differently, we believe the new system will ultimately improve your Forum Member experience.

    We are doing everything we can to transition your account smoothly without you having to change your current login, username or password. You should be able to get into your account exactly the same way once the transition takes place. However, if you have any questions or comments, please leave a comment in the General Discussions category.

    We look forward to sharing new features with you as we upgrade and improve your Owner's Club Forum experience!

    drain on fun deck under the seat

    david10140david10140 Member Posts: 1
    drain under my front seat is draining in the hull what kind of hose hook it to the side of the boat. I have a 1993 fun deck it has 4 drains one on each corner but just one is mess up  any help would be great


    • pineypiney TexasMember Posts: 45 ✭✭
      Look up bilge drain hose.  Places like West Marine carry it.
      Hose, correct sized barbed "T" fittings and good quality SS hose clamps ought to fix it up
    • OV59OV59 Member Posts: 10
      You need to remove the seat, carefully cut a 6" hole (except rear starboard).  Replace the deck fitting, through hull fitting, and 1.5 ID hose.  Then install a 6" deck plate on the hole.

      I've done all 4 on my 2000 model 236.  Buy heavy hose.  Most boat dealers will have it.  Don't buy cheap corrugated hose.
    Sign In or Register to comment.