Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Navigation lights

darronmiller
darronmiller Member Posts: 1
edited February 2017 in General Discussions
Guys,

I have a 2014 SunDeck 201 SS outboard. My navigation lights work sometimes and sometimes not. The breaker reset stays in. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Comments

• Thesteve
    Thesteve Member Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Having an intermittent electrical issue is probably the worst! 9 out of 10 times , it's a connection. That being said, is it both sides at the same time? If so that's half the battle. Could be a bad switch, connection, or bad ground. I would try to get access to the switch and short the wires together either by pulling them off or using a jumper. The switch panel is fed by a main line so if all other accessories are working normally, most likely a switch or ground issue. Can you remove the wires from that switch and connect them to the switch next to it? Maybe the anchor light switch. Just remember to label where everything goes or take a picture on your cell phone. Good luck!