Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Cover

mothership
mothership Member Posts: 9

Hello,  I have a 187 I/O 2015 stern drive.  I'm looking for any recommendations for full covers.  I'm in NC so the winters are not that bad.  Stored outside during the season and inside during the winter.  Thanks in advance!  Art

Comments

• PescaBene
    PescaBene Member Posts: 64 ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Check out http://www.buymarinecovers.com/.  Thats where I found this cover on my Center Console with T-top 23ft Hurricane. Has a zipper at mid ship for access.  This is the first year so I don't know how it will survive the Connecticut winter but it seems like it will be fine.  Good for towing too. 
  • HydroCanis
    HydroCanis Member Posts: 176 ✭✭
    Art, did you ever get a cover? I just ordered one from this place for my SD217. It does NOT have a provision for the fixed-position ski pylon, so I'll probably have it modified (voids warranty, unfortunately). They said it will accommodate the Bimini top with it folded. They also now do not cover the outboard, so I ordered a cover for that. It was a bit under $300. Wish me luck.
    David
    2003 Sundeck 217 OB, Yamaha 150 2 Stroke
    "I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own." - Number 6