Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Bow Seat Compartment Drain and Ski Locker Drain

Sebago2016
Sebago2016 Member Posts: 6
hi 
my bow seat compartments collect water and the drains don't drain. Also the ski locker doesn't have drain holes. It a 2016 19CC any advise?

Comments

• Sebago2016
    I blew out the drain hoses and it seemed to clear them. Still can't figure out the ski locker drain. I think I need to drill some holes but don't want to drill through the bottom of my boat. 
  • Sebago2016
    While putting on the cover I realized they didn't put enough snaps on the side of the boat. They missed one. They also didn't put snaps on the support poles. 
  • Sebago2016
    Good news and bad news.  The dealer finally got back to me about the the ski locker drains. Turns out Hurricane forgot to drill them during manufacturing. I was able to drill them out myself with instructions from the manufacturer. Refer to pictures, I know not the best but this is what they gave me...
  • Sebago2016
    Now for the bad news. The port side bow seat drain and bow livewell drain needed to be blown out again. There was standing water in them. I used an air compressor with a regulator with low pressure and a piece of hose to blow them out. I realized that water came out but only after I let the drain fill up again. This makes me think that it's not a blockage but the drain hose could be looped not letting it drain by gravity.  Too bad I can't see it because it's behind the hull. Maybe there is a panel I can take off to get access. Really on a brand new boat never been used before! WTF
  • Sebago2016
    The dealer came and picked up the boat. They noticed that the drain tubes were routed with a high point not letting them drain by gravity. They said the fixed the problem. Hopefully it's all set. I'll be sure to test it in the spring!