Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Interior cushions

Options
gflanders
gflanders Member Posts: 1
I have a 2007 GS202 with a Yamaha F200 OB with less than 200 hrs that I bought brand new. I know, yard queen. My issue is with the interior. Everywhere that the playpen cover touched the cushions, the material rotted. Then in other locations, the same material, in the same color and location, had two different conditions of deterioration. Now, with my low hours, and the inability to get any help from the factory as these cushions are "discontinued", it seems that my only options are a very expensive redo of the interior that will be sub par in comparison to the appearance of new. Any ideas? I love the boat, but when the interior is done, I will trade it for another brand with a better interior, just trying to minimize my costs. A boat interior should last longer when meticulously covered and cared for. 

Comments

• Tlars
    Tlars Member Posts: 1
    Options
    gflanders - I see this is an older post, but I just purchased a mint condition 2004 GS202 which should have your same layout. Since you had your boat since new...can you tell me if there is a cushion to go over the live well / step at the front of the boat and the step going out to the rear ladder? I have 2 molded sections like it allows for a hand to grasp each side. However, there is no cushion.