Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Anyone used EzACDC Wiring?

I have a 2001 Fundeck gs201 and the electrical is a complete mess. It was rewired prior to me owning the boat and whoever did that job didn't do me any favors. I am considering the EzAcDc wiring because it seems so straight forward and relativly easy. Anyone out in the forums rewired a sundeck with this system? 

Answers

• rdcastle
    rdcastle Member Posts: 100 ✭✭✭
    I have had great conversations with them and they know the Hurricane series well. If you price out the wiring and fittings needed to completely rewire your boat then you will see their offer is really good and way superior to OEM wiring.
    Rob Castle
    2001 Hurricane GS201 FD
    Yamaha 150 V6 2 Stroke, Oil Injection
  • keysbadge
    keysbadge Member Posts: 6
    Bit the bullet and purchased the complete re wiring parts from EzAcDc and although I was little nervous when I didn't get a shipping confirmation and my phone messages to the company went unreturned. I received the ordered parts and my Fundeck is now completely rewired including new gauges!