Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

All my Switches are dead except for the power. I checked all fuses and they look good.

Options
Any one know what this is. Looks oxidized at connections and possibly leaking out of casing.

Comments

• nquirk
    nquirk Member, Moderator Posts: 672 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    It's a 12V relay, may be part of your issue depending on which relay it is.  Also, if you replace it and still are having problems, consider checking your grounds which daisy chain from the furthest switch across each switch.

http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Song-Chuan/897-1AH-D-R1-12VDC/?qs=6VT3Wl9NmcWZeew1YGsfqw==

Post edited by nquirk on
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010 Hurricane SS 188 OB
    2010 Mercury Optimax 200HP / Mercury SS High Five 19P
    2010 Trailmaster SC trailer
  • bigbuka1
    bigbuka1 Member Posts: 43 ✭✭
    Options
    it is the relays...little black boxes under the dashboard...they have a few wires going into them...mine has two.
    2012 Hurricane SD2000
  • coolwateree
    coolwateree Member Posts: 22 ✭✭
    Options
    I just had the same issue two weeks ago. The thread "no power to switches" on this forum. My relay with the three wires going to one post was bad. You can buy the relay at an auto parts store. I bought mine at NAPA $15. 
  • mugsiejr
    mugsiejr Member Posts: 10
    Options
    I changed the relay and everything is running again except for gps and fish finder. My next move is to check the ground wires. Thanks for the advise.
  • Hillbillyff
    Hillbillyff Member Posts: 2
    Options
    I would be interested to hear what you find.  I have replaced the two relays behind the console and the 40 amp circuit breaker at the battery and I still no lights and no fish finder.  Frustrating. 
  • mugsiejr
    mugsiejr Member Posts: 10
    Options
    my problem seem to be intermittent. we went out today and once again no bilge, stereo, fresh water wash. power switch light is on and tested for 12v. IDK ready to bring  it in. If you ask me the design of the dash on my fundeck 201is poor. There is no water diversion to protect switches and a cup holder right above the power switch puts pressure on the contacts.  
  • Johnnysurf1
    Johnnysurf1 Member Posts: 3
    Options
    had same problem, mine was corroded main connector was lying in bilge water.