Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Anyone know a good vendor to purchase a winter cover for a Sundeck 187 I/O with swim deck?

Options
Just bought my 2015 Sundeck this year. Sadly boating weather coming to an end here in North Carolina. My boat is stored outside for the winter and I am looking for a good cover or tarp to protect the boat. I looked at custom covers but all I get back are quotes for $1,000+.

Answers

• cpufixer1
    cpufixer1 Member Posts: 54 ✭✭
    Options

I too had a hard time finding a winter cover for my 2014 SD2000. So I told my shrink wrap guy to wrap my boat last season. In the spring I was able to slide the shrink wrap off in one piece and saved it. I just winterized the boat last weekend and slid the cover back on. Worked perfect.

FYI - I was able to do this for my prior boat for 10 years with the same shrink wrap. It's a custom cover for $175.

• Ernest_T
    Ernest_T Member, Moderator Posts: 269 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I found one for my boat through the iboats site:  http://boatcovers.iboats.com/Godfrey_Marine/?cart_id=724724114

I ended up with an Outdura Cover, which fit the boat well, and has held up well for the past 5 winters.  
    2010 Hurricane 2100 (217) Sun Deck
    2008 Yamaha F150 TXR Outboard
    2008 Yamaha FX **** Cruiser Waverunner