Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

2007 Fundeck 196 livewell

Ok, another question about my new to me 07 Fundeck 196...Livewell.....It has only 1 livewell, has a switch that says livewell #1 in top position, livewell #2 in bottom position....In top #1 position it fills and works fine, except for it being a constant flow. Is there a way to make it automatic, like some bass boats, so it fills and every little bit comes on and goes off on its own to freshen the water? Switch position #2 appears to do nothing.....? 

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    You can install a timer type control that cycles the pump on and off.  I would assume that the Position#2 would operate the optional second livewell (probably in the rear).  Basically it would have just filled the wells with water.

Here's one that has a pretty decent rating.  It just replaces your current switch.

http://www.basspro.com/Livewell-Aerator-Timer/product/37908/

2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• Grandcrappie
    Grandcrappie Member Posts: 7
    Thanks.............I will be getting one of these ! also, I did post another question of the same just in case someone has another thought and didn't see this post.....Thanks again
  • powerhouse
    powerhouse Member Posts: 39 ✭✭
    That's cool, I may replace my switch with one of those.  I have the same boat as OP, I also have a single baitwell in the front center of the deck.  But since I moved the batteries/switches from rear hatch to console, I'm planning to use the rear hatch as a second bait/live well.
    2002 FD196F/Yamaha 115