Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

2008 FDGS 202 Plumbing Diagram

Options
Bowhunterman
Bowhunterman Member Posts: 2
Does anyone have, or know where I could find a plumbing diagram for this model that has a 5.0 Mercruiser sterndrive on it, by any chance?  Also, if anyone has any input on the easiest way to access the oil drain on the Mercrusier 5.0 Sterndrive engine, that I have on this same boat, I am all ears!

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I should be able to get you the plumbing diagrams for your boat.  I am sending you a Personal Message regarding it.  Look for a red number "1" next to the globe and envelope icons next to your Avatar in the upper left corner of the screen.

Click on the envelope, then click on my message to read it.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• Joe78413
    Joe78413 Member Posts: 4
    Options

Will you send me the diagram also?

Joe

• cjjjdeck
    Options
    Hi Joe78413.

I have the plumbing diagrams.  I am sending you a Personal Message regarding getting them to you.  Look for a red number "1" next to the globe and envelope icons next to your Avatar in the upper left corner of the screen. 

• cjjjdeck
    Options
    Does anyone have, or know where I could find a plumbing diagram for this model that has a 5.0 Mercruiser sterndrive on it, by any chance?  Also, if anyone has any input on the easiest way to access the oil drain on the Mercrusier 5.0 Sterndrive engine, that I have on this same boat, I am all ears!
    Hi Bowhunter

I have the diagrams you are looking for.  Please respond to the Personal Message I sent you and I will get them to you.

• brpickett
    brpickett Member Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm interested plumbing diagram for my 2004 232. I would like to convert my pump faucet to a pressure faucet, any suggestions.