Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

2006 GS 202 Fundeck

Just purchased Hurricane boat from a second owner.  He, unfortunately, had little info on switches, gauges, operation, maintenance etc.  Manual obviously no help.  Can I get any and all emailable info on the 2006 GS 202 Fundeck.  Wiring Diagram, switches, where stuff is, etc.

Thanks for the help!

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the Owners Forum!

I should be able to get you the wiring diagrams for your boat.  I am sending you a Personal Message regarding it.  Look for a red number "1" next to the globe and envelope icons next to your Avatar in the upper left corner of the screen.  Click on the envelope, then click on my message to read it
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• miknif
    miknif Member Posts: 5
    Question for you, I have a 2007 GS 202 and a switch missing, I'm hoping you can tell me what goes there.  It is on the left side where there are only three switches.  I have the Horn on left and NAV ANCH on the right but the middle is missing.  Is your's similar that you can tell me what is the middle one for?  Thanks
  • lambl1
    lambl1 Member Posts: 1
    I have the same gs 202, could you please send me the electrical info, i am having issues with the speed, volt and now fuel gauge.
  • cjjjdeck

• cjjjdeck
    miknif said:
    Question for you, I have a 2007 GS 202 and a switch missing, I'm hoping you can tell me what goes there.  It is on the left side where there are only three switches.  I have the Horn on left and NAV ANCH on the right but the middle is missing.  Is your's similar that you can tell me what is the middle one for?  Thanks
    Sorry about the above nothingness!  I have no idea what happened there! :/

Here's what I meant to say!

I'm attaching the helm dash panel wiring diagram for you boat.  The missing switch you are describing looks like the location of the Master Power switch.

• cjjjdeck
    edited July 2015
    lambl1 said:
    I have the same gs 202, could you please send me the electrical info, i am having issues with the speed, volt and now fuel gauge.

Welcome to the Owners Forum!

I should be able to send you the wiring diagrams for your boat.  I'm sending you a personal message regarding it.  Look for a red number "1" next to the globe and envelope icons next to your Avatar in the upper left corner of the screen.  Click on the envelope, then click on my message to read and respond to it.

• miknif
    miknif Member Posts: 5
    Thanks cjjjdeck, knowing now that it is the master power I am missing, and I have power it should be a good assumption that it is on and working.  I hope you are getting the other information that you are seeking as well.  
  • morris1371
    morris1371 Member Posts: 1
    Just purchased Hurricane boat from a second owner.  He, unfortunately, had little info on switches, gauges, operation, maintenance etc.  Manual obviously no help.  Can I get any and all emailable info on the 2006 GS 202 Fundeck.  Wiring Diagram, switches, where stuff is, etc.
  • cjjjdeck
    Morris1371, I have sent you a personal message, just click on the envelope icon in the upper right of the screen

• DanErb02
    DanErb02 Member Posts: 13
    Hey CJJJDeck... thats a sexy wire diagram you sent them for the gauges.... any chance you have one of those lying around for my 2002 GS211???? Be a big help for my cluster refit!
  • cjjjdeck
    DanErb02 said:
    Hey CJJJDeck... thats a sexy wire diagram you sent them for the gauges.... any chance you have one of those lying around for my 2002 GS211???? Be a big help for my cluster refit!
    I have sent you a personal message, just click on the envelope icon in the upper right of the screen.