Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Stereo System - SunDeck 2400

Options
cliftoncross
cliftoncross Member Posts: 19 ✭✭
Has anyone upgraded the stereo system? Ive replaced the 4 speakers in the boat with Rockford Fosgate PM262 and 2 6.5" Hertz ECX 165.5 in the rear. Ive also added a TM400X4ad amp to power everything. My next step is adding a 10" or 12" sub and another amp. Has anyone else upgraded and put a "boom-boom" in their boat? If so, where did you add the items? The SunDeck series appears to have limited space for this type of stuff. Maybe I'm just reliving my childhood, or just refusing to grow up. 

Comments

• FlyingV5
    FlyingV5 Member Posts: 154 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I installed a Pyle marine powered subwoofer in my FD196, described in the post "can you hear me now". As I learned, there needs to be an opening to let the bass out. So maybe if I was doing it over I would mount the unit up under the rear seat in the "potty" notch facing down to keep water out, instead of inside the helm console.