Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

2001 226R Fundeck electrical prob after replacing batt. switch

Today we replaced the dual battery switch and one almost dead battery. Motor won't rise, no ignition. But, fuel indicator on panel works. The in-line fuse looks fine. The manual I have doesn't have any schematics. Where can I find a manual and does anyone have any ideas?

Answers

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the Owners Forum, Mich1753!

I can get you the wiring diagrams for your boat.  I am sending you a Personal Message regarding it.  Look for a red number "1" next to the globe and envelope icons next to your Avatar in the upper left corner of the screen.  Click on the envelope, then click on my message to read it.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• tuckerb
    tuckerb Member Posts: 3
    I have a 226r as well.  would love to get electrical diagram as well. something is draining my batteries.  I also need to replace stereo, any advice on removing and replacing would be appreciated.
  • cjjjdeck
    Welcome to the Owners Forum, tuckerb!

I have the wiring diagrams for this year and model and I'll be more than happy to get them to you.  

As with Mich1753, I am sending you a Personal Message regarding it.  Look for a red number "1" next to the globe and envelope icons next to your Avatar in the upper left corner of the screen.  Click on the envelope, then click on my message to read it and respond to it.

• cjjjdeck
    Mich1753 said:
    Today we replaced the dual battery switch and one almost dead battery. Motor won't rise, no ignition. But, fuel indicator on panel works. The in-line fuse looks fine. The manual I have doesn't have any schematics. Where can I find a manual and does anyone have any ideas?
    Hi Mich1753

I have the diagrams you requested.  If you respond to my Personal Message I can get them to you.