Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• Best Of...
  • Groups
  • Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

We are excited to announce that a full Forum system upgrade is under way, which will make it even easier to get answers to your questions, help other owners by using your boating experience, and receive dependable advice from our network of experts. While things may look and operate a little differently, we believe the new system will ultimately improve your Forum Member experience.

We are doing everything we can to transition your account smoothly without you having to change your current login, username or password. You should be able to get into your account exactly the same way once the transition takes place. However, if you have any questions or comments, please leave a comment in the General Discussions category.

We look forward to sharing new features with you as we upgrade and improve your Owner's Club Forum experience!

wiring problems

Looking for a wiring diagram for a 2012 sport deck 188

Answers

• bshar1986bshar1986 Member Posts: 4
      What wiring issue are you having..I might be able to help..
    • mha516mha516 Member Posts: 5
      2013 203 ss, No power to the master switch or the others. Horn works and motor and trim works. My switches won't turn anything on.
    • omar174omar174 Mid-Atlantic Member Posts: 167 ✭✭✭
      Check the main fuse AND fuse holder by the battery. I had the same issue with my boat. 
      2003 GS211 Yamaha 150 HP OX66
      The 40 amp fuse at the battery is fine, I think the master circuit breaker is broken, I took it out and when you shake it there are pieces loose on the inside
      Hopefully that fixes your issues. Like I said, I had the same symptoms with my boat. Turned out to be the fuse holder and the wiring had corrosion that wasn't visible. Looked like the wire had corroded inside the jacket. 
      I replaced the circuit breaker and still no power to master switch, any ideas
      Did you test to see if you are getting voltage TO the panel?

Read my response above. Check the integrity of all the connectors, fuse holder, and wiring near the battery. 
    • M99M99 Member Posts: 68 ✭✭
      Do not replace any more parts, until you first take a VOM and check voltage at each point where there is a connector between the battery and the Breaker. You are going to find either a broken wire or a bad connections by that process.